By bidding in the Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival Art Guitar Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules:
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Wildflower! has attempted to describe the guitars correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement written or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment for items purchased will be automatically processed at the conclusion of the auction to your credit card on file.
- Following payments, you may pick up your guitar after the auction closes and you receive an email. You must show your paid receipt for items to be picked up.
- The purchaser may pick up guitars by 3:30pm on Sunday at the Eisemann Center or guitars will be taken to Network for pick up the following week.
- Wildflower! reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Wildflower! Arts and Music Festival or the City of Richardson, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.